Why Work With Dana?
Putting You At The Center Of Your Planning
Before Hiring an Estate Planning Attorney, Understand The Difference
Many estate planning attorneys take a "one-size-fits-all" approach with their clients. They do this so that they can work with as many people as possible in a short period of time.
The problem is that the client has an impersonal experience, and worse than that, this way of planning can lead to unintended results in the long run for the family.
Consequences When Attorneys Don't Listen
When lawyers do not take the time to listen and consider your personal circumstances, the result is that your estate plan (typically not really a “plan” but simply a set of documents) does not end up reflecting what you and your family really want to happen or might think will happen.
And usually there is no regular plan review or updating that your attorney is doing for you, so your plan quickly becomes outdated and does not work when your family needs it most.
Even though you may pay less up front to get a standard set of documents (even if the documents might feel customized for your family), things end up much more expensive in the long run.
Plus, you leave your family at risk of having to deal with an expensive, unnecessary and public court process during a time of grief.
Thanks for your interest. I know you have a lot of options when it comes to legal planning. Rieder Law, PC has been the trusted partner of the Austin area residents. I look forward to meeting with you. Schedule today!
How Do You Know?
Rieder Law, PC is right for you if you want to know that your plan will actually work when you and your loved ones need it the most.
If all you want is a set of legal documents, there are plenty of online resources you can use to create them or you can go to a traditional estate planning lawyer.
If what you want is to know you have a plan in place that will work when your family needs it, will keep the people you love out of court and out of conflict, and will keep your assets out of the hands of the government, then I might be the right fit for you.
The Difference From Most Other Estate Planning Lawyers
- 1All fees are fixed fees agreed to in advance. At the initial meeting you will choose the level of planning and fee that works best for your family, so there will never be any surprises.
- 2You are informed and your plan works when it is needed. I do not just prepare a set of legal documents for you and send you on your way. I make sure your assets are owned in the right way, I make sure your children’s well-being is properly planned for, and I ensure everyone you have named in your plan knows what to do if anything happens to you.
- 3I review your plan at least every three years for all clients, and annually through the Family Wealth VIP Membership Program. I foster a lifetime, ongoing relationship with our clients. Throughout your life, things change: you change, your assets change, your family changes, and the law will definitely change. When planning with me, your plan will keep up with those changes.
- 4I have a process for helping you make sure that your assets are titled in the right way, both now and over your lifetime, to make the planning process incredibly easy and painless for you and your family.
- 5I help you get your legal and financial house in order by helping you make smart choices about things like buying insurance, saving for college, and planning for retirement so you never spend more than you have to or get taken advantage of by unscrupulous sales people.
- 6I have been specially trained as a Personal Family Lawyer® to plan for your life and death, and to ensure that if you have minor children, they are never raised by anyone you wouldn't want or taken into the care of strangers. And if your children are adults, I help you weave them into your estate plan with care and forethought that most other lawyers simply do not have the training or inclination to do.
- 7I specialize in legacy planning because it’s about a lot more than money. I believe that planning is about much more than just the transfer of your financial wealth. For each client, we walk you through a process to help you transfer your most important personal wealth to your loved ones, including your intellectual, spiritual and human assets - who you are and what’s important to you.
Before you engage an estate planning lawyer to help you plan for the well-being of your family and loved ones, there are questions you need to ask. You need to ensure that the estate plan you put in place will really work when your family needs it and won’t end up just a pile of worthless paper after you are gone.
Do not let a set of legal documents become false security that keeps you from doing what’s best for your loved ones.
No Time For Mistakes
Learn The Six Major Mistakes Families Make When Choosing An Estate Planning Attorney ... And How To Make A Loving Choice For Your Family
Let me help you protect the people and things you love to make sure they stay out of court and out of conflict.
Enter your name and email address so I can send it to you. I love your privacy and will never spam you.
Rieder Law, PC
14425 Falcon Head Blvd
Austin, TX 78738
Admitted in TX, PA, NJ
DISCLAIMER: No information you obtain from this website or its content is legal advice, nor is it intended to be. You should consult an attorney for individualized advice regarding your own situation. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed by your viewing this website or downloading and using the content, forms, tips or information kits found on this website. No attorney-client relationship is intended or formed without a fully-executed, written agreement to enter into such a relationship. Client testimonials or endorsements do not constitute a guarantee, warranty, or prediction regarding the outcome of your legal matter.